When: Jun 27, 2017 10:00-11:00 AM CDT
Learn more about what it takes to get the elearning your program deserves!
Whether you’re launching a new program at your agency or supporting an ongoing one…
Whether your government program is directed to internal teams or an external audience…
You need to know that the time invested in training will produce the results you need.
Elearning can be a great choice-it’s easy to take and easy to track. But it can be tough to get right. Developing effective elearning depends on a constellation of skills, many of which you might have in house; others for which you may wish to reach out.
Join Microassist’s Senior Learning Architect, Kevin Gumienny, Tuesday, June 27, 10:00 a.m. CDT, for an overview of the skills that programs need and challenges that programs face when launching an elearning training initiative.
By the end of the webinar, you will be:
* familiar with the roles that take training from the delivery of information to training that facilitates learning, produces behavior change, and maps to measurable outcomes
* aware of factors that can affect the time and cost of developing elearning
* able to weigh the challenges and opportunities gained by working with an external team for some or all of your elearning development and delivery needs
PRESENTER: Kevin Gumienny, Microassist
* Hosted by the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) <http://dir.texas.gov/View-About-DIR/Calendar-Detail.aspx?id=419&upcoming=true&type=list>
* Sponsored by the Federal Communicators Network (FCN) <http://fedcommnetwork.blogspot.com/>
* Presented by Microassist <https://www.microassist.com/>
* There is no cost to attend.
* DIR will award continuing education credit
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.