Federal Communicators Network (FCN) is the largest communicators network for federal employees. Today, FCN membership includes over 1,000 communications professionals from across the federal government. Since 1995, our Federal Communication Network members have led the charge of leading, refining, and delivering communications and marketing strategies to advance the missions of their agencies–large or small.
FCN works with organizations across the Executive Branch and in state and local governments, international governments, and non-profit and private partners to design, develop, and implement innovative communication strategy, branding, messaging, and engagement through digital and traditional media and channels.
Our members get immediate access to:
- Training: in-person workshops and webinars
- Networking: in-person and online networking opportunities
- Best practices, tools, and resources: sharing emerging tools and technologies
- Servant Leadership- FCN is lead by an elected group of federal employees who volunteer each year to guide the direction of the organization.
- Cost-Savings- FCN is committed to offering many free or low-cost resources federal communicators
- Public Service- FCN is created by public servant for public servants. Simply put, we promote the highest level of integrity and professionalism among public service professionals.
Meet Your 2017 Leadership Team
- Chair: Christine Stevenson, U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services
- Vice Chair: Terica Scott, Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- External Liaison/External Relations Coordinator: Kristin DuBois, U.S. Marine Corps
- FCN Blog/Web Presence Coordinator: Jacinda Gill, Library of Congress
- Administration/Membership Development Coordinator: Josie Anderson, National Institute of Health
- Social Media Coordinator: Moniqua Roberts, Census Bureau
FCN leaders and members do not represent, officially or unofficially, their respective agencies.
How to Join FCN
Membership to FCN is free and open to all U.S. federal, state, local, and tribal government employees and contractors with a valid government email address. Sign up for become a FCN member!
Questions about FCN? Send us an email at email@example.com.